Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 10th "Tweet"

I didn't want to limit myself to 160 simple characters but I don't want to do a ridiculously critical write-up either when the original assignment was a twitter post anyway. So here are my slightly-less-abridged three-main-points of Weinberger:
  • The Web and digital data in general has some serious epistemological considerations for us all
  • The physical world is limited; the digital world virtually limitless. He presents a dichotomy throughout about the digital "world" versus the physical world, limitations, possibilities.
  • The power of this new connectivity of the third order of order is in our hands. So is the responsibility.
That's my take on it. Sorry you couldn't just get away with a 160 character tweet. #dtc356.

No comments:

Post a Comment